In these conditions of sale:
• The customer means any person contracting with the company for the supply of products or services.
• Turf product refers to all the products sold on the website including Turf, top soil, lawn seed and bark.
• Delivery means delivery by the company or any subcontractor employed by the company directly or indirectly.
These conditions may only be modified by a variation in writing signed on behalf of the company by a Director.
Submission of a purchase order will be taken as agreement to these conditions of sale.
2. Supply of Products
1. Products are sold under the express understanding that:
Contracts for the supply of goods or services to retail or domestic customers are governed by The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and supplied in compliance with, The Consumer Protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 as amended by S1689 2005. The company requires any complaint to be made in writing by the customer within 48 hours of collection or delivery. If the customer is dissatisfied with the product then it must be returned to the company within 5 working days after the complaint has been logged. A refund will then be made for the original purchase price less the cost of delivery and return fee.
2. All prices quoted by the company for the sale of Turf products include the cost of delivery unless otherwise stated.
3. Customers are required to pay by credit card/debit card or online e-wallet at the time of ordering.
4. Prices quoted are all-inclusive & delivered unless otherwise stated.
5. All Turf products (however delivered) shall be at the customers risk from the time of collection (if so collected) or from the time of delivery. After such time the company shall be under no liability for loss or damage or deterioration from whatever cause arising.